Technique Polytechnic Institute
Panchrokhi, Sugandhya, Hooghly
Notice No. TPI/T&P/170/2012, Date: 24.05.2012, Time: 03:40 PM
Notice for the students of Mechanical Engineering pass out in 2013
Volvo Eicher (An Automobile Company) & MCKV Institute of Engineering has set up “Modern Training Centre” in MCKVIE campus at Liluah.
TPI has finalized with MCKVIE – EICHER for arranging vocational/ Summer Training to Mech. Engineering students of TPI. All students are advised to note the following.
- Duration of Training – 3weeks:a)One week from 4th June to 9th June at T.P.I campus by in-house faculty members. The training is of theoretical overview on Automobile Engineering included in the Syllabus. (Students absent in the training cannot continue the next training in MCKVIE). b)Two weeks Practical Training at MCKVIE campus starting from 11th June 2012.
- Fees for MCKVIE- Eicher training is RS 3000/- for each student. However T.P.I will help students by paying RS 700/- for each student. Therefore each student will pay Rs 2300/- by cash to accounts dept. of T.P.I within 5th June 2012.
- For lunch, canteen facility will be available at MCKVIE at extra cost to be paid by students
- All other expenses, will be borne by the students if any.
- Certificate issued by Eicher-MCKVIE will be given to each student on successful completion of the training.